We accept transfer credit from several sources. Determine which types of transfer credit apply to you and learn how to start the transfer credit process.
- Northeastern University: previously earned credit from Northeastern University.
- Accredited Institutions: previously earned credit from regionally and programmatically accredited institutions.
- College Level Proficiency Examinations: exam scores treated as transfer credit. Scores do not affect a student's grade point average and there is no fee for transferring College Level Proficiency Examination credits.
- Assessment of Prior Learning (APL): a formal APL portfolio review of a student's work and life experience for conversion into academic credit.
- Joint Admissions Agreements: previously earned credit from a partner joint admissions institute where an associate degree has been successfully completed.
- Military: as an active duty military or veteran, you can enroll in any of our degree programs or certificate programs. As a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC), we are committed to serving you and will work to accept any previous credits you’ve earned.