Dual Master's Degrees
Maximize your international employment potential with the rare opportunity to earn two master’s degrees in just two years from two international universities: Northeastern University, Boston, U.S.A., and Bahcesehir University in Turkey.
With cross-global leadership skills and both American and Turkish degrees, you will have a distinct advantage in a world market. This exclusive program offers the opportunity to earn either:
- Master’s in Project Management (Northeastern) and Master’s in Information Technology (Bahcesehir), or
- Master’s in Leadership (Northeastern) and a Master’s in Management (Bahcesehir)
As you earn these impressive credentials, you’ll also develop the skills necessary to manage and oversee projects in a variety of industries worldwide. Students are based on Bahcesehir’s Istanbul campus and take additional courses from NU Global online. Faculty on both campuses with real-world experience and practical course content will help you expand your career potential. Also, a highly interactive and collaborative environment allows you the opportunity to share perspectives with other students.
- A recognized bachelor's degree
- Turkish language fluency
- Earn two master’s degrees in 4 to 6 semesters
- Benefit from a curriculum that incorporates experiential learning
- Maximize your international employment potential
- Learn from U.S. and Turkish faculty members who are academic scholars and industry leaders
- Enjoy a flexible hybrid course structure (online and on campus in Istanbul)
- Improve your language skills with English-only class instruction
- Master’s in Project Management is accredited by the Project Management Institute’s Global Accreditation Center (GAC), the world’s leading association for project management professionals
- On-ground courses: Turkey; online courses from Northeastern University.
Contact the Dual-Degree Master's Program at Bahcesehir University in Turkey or email Professor Karahoca at akarahoka@email@example.com.