Global Leadership Program
Study in Melbourne, Australia and earn two master's degrees from Northeastern University (Boston, USA) and Swinburne University of Technology (Melbourne, Australia).
Successful 2014 Global Leadership Launched
Stay tuned for post-conference information.
The Global Leadership Program is designed to prepare students to be global leaders. Real-world experience and practical course content accelerate learning, allowing local and international students in Australia to earn a Master of Science in Leadership from Northeastern University and the choice of a Master of Commerce (International business), Master of Marketing, Master of Professional Accounting or Master of Science in Banking and Finance from Swinburne University of Technology, in just 2 years.
- A recognized bachelor's degree
- Earn two master’s degrees in just two years
- Gain Australian and U.S. qualifications at the same time
- Taught entirely in Melbourne by U.S. and Australian lecturers
- Choose when you want to start—February, June, or July
- No work experience requirements for entry
- Optional 4-week study experience in Boston for interested students
Learn more about the Global Leadership Program at Swinburne University of Technology.