Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- The purpose of a written personal statement is to provide further insight into the applicant's:
- Intent in applying to a program
- Writing and communication skills
- Personal and professional accomplishments and experiences
- Educational goals and expectations from the program
- Contact the Registrar's Office at your transferring college or university to request an official transcript.
- In order for a transcript to be "official," it must be in a sealed envelope from the transferring college or university
- Be sure to confirm with the institution's Registrar's Office whether your classes were undergraduate, graduate, or both
- A resume that reflects academic and professional qualifications.
- No, there is no application fee.
- Recommendations should be provided from employers, supervisors, professors or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential. Recommendations from relatives or personal friends are not acceptable.