American Teaching Methods
As a student here, you will encounter a variety of American teaching styles and methods. Some of these might be new to you, and others quite familiar.
Our teaching methods will help shape your learning experience, making sure you are exposed to a variety of learning styles:
- Class lectures delivered by expert professors who are also leading practitioners in their professional fields
- In-class discussions promoting interaction to help students improve verbal skills and to learn through dialogue and debate
- Class presentations encourage students to take a leadership role, share their knowledge, and improve public speaking skills
- Challenging opportunities to participate in advanced research and formulate opinions
- Course readings that require students to expand their perspective and synthesize new material
- Peer student feedback that promotes learning through constructive critiques of each other’s work
Your educational experience will be challenging, enlightening, collaborative, and supportive. The results, if you work hard, will be profound. You will enjoy improved abilities in:
- English language fluency
- Academic writing
- Presentation skills
- Reading strategies
- Critical thinking skills
- Research skills
- Knowledge in your chosen disciplines
- American cultural awareness
Additional Information for
Talk to an Enrollment Coach
Meet the enrollment coaches
- "It is very fulfilling to take our students one step closer to their goals by guiding them through their enrollment process. Our students' passion, drive, and determination are truly inspiring."
- "It is exciting to work with students who show such an amazing energy and enthusiasm toward advancing their personal and professional lives through our programs."