Student success specialists are here to help current students reach their educational goals. We recommend meeting with your designated student success specialist regularly to stay on track with your academic progress and to take advantage of the wealth of information and resources available to you.
We can help you:
- Navigate curriculum/program requirements
- Select and register for courses
- Choose a major
- Resolve scheduling conflicts
- Determine the best path for degree completion
- Petition for transfer credit, course substitution, and course overloads
- Research and locate resources that are important to you
Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling an appointment with your student success specialist is the best way to ensure availability. To schedule an appointment, email your student success specialist at least one business day in advance. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please contact your student success specialist as soon as possible.
If you are a student not enrolled in a certificate or degree program (“non-matriculated student”) and would like to seek admission, please contact the Office of Admissions. Please be mindful of the College’s policies about taking courses as a non-matriculated student.
Visit During Walk-in Hours
No appointments are necessary during walk-in hours. Walk-in support is available at the main Boston campus in 50 Nightingale Hall during the following hours*:
- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
*Hours are subject to change. Please call 617-373-2400 for the most current hours.
Extended Express Advising Hours
Office hours are extended during the first week of classes of each academic session. With exception, there will only be walk-in hours during this time.
- Monday – Thursday: 9am - 8pm
- Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Call: 617.373.2400 or toll free 877.668.7727
- Email: email@example.com