Global Student Success
Global Student Success (GSS) supports the success of international students at Northeastern University. We offer services to students, faculty and staff.
- The International Tutoring Center (ITC) offers high-quality English language instruction through tutoring appointments. It also offers Language and Culture workshops.
- These classes provide listening and speaking practice for students to improve their pronunciation, listening, and speaking skills.
The GSS webinars focus on ways to better serve our international student population.
Our mission is to provide:
- international students with high-quality language, academic and cultural support
- faculty and staff with professional development in global understanding and intercultural skills
Meet the GSS Team
- Annie Hsu, Assistant Director
- Christina Lambert, Student Support Specialist
- Jay Ryan, Student Support Specialist
- Kris Wang, Student Support Coordinator
Upcoming Events at GSS
Workshop: Paraphrasing, Summarizing, Synthesizing - Feb. 3, 12:30-1:30 pm