Global Student Success
Global Student Success (GSS) supports the success of international students at Northeastern University. We offer services to students, faculty and staff.
- The International Tutoring Center (ITC) offers high-quality English language instruction through tutoring appointments. It also offers Language and Culture Workshops, Reading Workshops, and NU TOEFL Skills & Strategies Workshops.
- These classes provide listening and speaking practice for students to improve their pronunciation, listening, and speaking skills.
The GSS webinars focus on ways to better serve our international student population.
Our mission is to provide:
- International students with high-quality language, academic and cultural support
- Faculty and staff with professional development in global understanding and intercultural skills
Our core values provide the foundation of our work, shape our culture, and reflect our commitment to you.
- Integrity: We promise to provide honest and fair services.
- Quality: We create and deliver excellent support and services for positive impact.
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and care.
Meet the GSS Team
- Annie Hsu, Director of Global Student Success
- Jay Ryan, Student Support Specialist
- Vincent Capone, Student Support Specialist
- Kris Wang, Student Support Coordinator