Global Student Success
Global Student Success (GSS) supports the success of international students at Northeastern University. We offer services to students, faculty and staff.
- The International Tutoring Center (ITC) offers high-quality English language instruction through tutoring appointments. It also offers Language and Culture workshops.
- These classes provide listening and speaking practice for students to improve their pronunciation, listening, and speaking skills.
The GSS webinars focus on ways to better serve our international student population.
Getting Involved on Campus and in Boston -
Friday, September 25, from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
(Curry Student Center, Room 340)
Fall Events and Activities around Boston -
Thursday, October 1, from 12:00 noon-1:00 p.m.
(Curry Student Center, Room 440)
Meet the GSS Team
- Annie Hsu, Assistant Director
- Jay Ryan, Student Support Specialist
- Vincent Capone, Student Support Specialist
- Kris Wang, Student Support Coordinator