Office of Academic & Student Support Services
Welcome to the Office of Academic & Student Support Services. Our mission is to provide comprehensive services to enable students to take ownership of their education and to make sound decisions and judgments that will further their academic and professional success.
To learn how the Office of Academic & Student Support Services can help you, please refer to the following:
- What is academic advising?
- Who is my academic and student support specialist?
- What resources are available to me?
Schedule an Appointment
Each student success specialist has specified hours that s/he is available for appointments each day. You can see your specialist's availability in the Appointment Calendar. After you schedule the appointment through the Appointment Calendar, you will receive an automatic notification and reminder about your appointment.
While it is strongly preferred that you use the Appointment Calendar to schedule an appointment with your specialist, you may also email your specialist to request an appointment. To learn how to use Appointment Calendar, please review the training videos for students.
If you are not enrolled in a certificate or degree program (“non-matriculated student”) and would like to seek admission, please contact the Office of Admissions. Please be mindful of the College’s policies about taking courses as a non-matriculated student.
During walk-in hours, students on the Boston campus (50 Nightingale Hall) can have an express meeting (15-minutes) with the student success specialist on duty; no appointment is necessary. If you have detailed questions that are specific to your academic program and want to avoid waiting, it is best to make an appointment with the specialist advising your specific academic program .
- Monday through Friday: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.*
*These walk-in hours are effective Oct. 1, 2014 and are subject to change. Please call 617-373-2400 for the most current hours.
Express Advising Hours
During the first week of classes each academic term Express Advising hours are available. With exception, there will only be walk-in hours during this time.
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Office Suite Hours in Eastern Time
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (advising available 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (no advising available)
Advising Hours (appointments) in Eastern Time
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Advising Hours (walk-ins) in Eastern Time
- Monday through Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Call: 617.373.2400 or toll free 877.668.7727; Email: email@example.com