Congratulations on becoming an integral member of the College of Professional Studies community. Near the beginning of the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms, the Office of Academic & Student Support Services invites new students to attend an orientation session.
Whether taking classes online or on campus, participants will have an opportunity to meet other students and learn more about being a student at the College of Professional Studies.
Note: Doctor of Education, Doctorate in Law and Policy, and Master of Arts in Teaching students have a separate orientation program. It is not necessary to attend this orientation program.
Spring 2013 New Student Orientation
WHEN: Wednesday, April 3, 2013
WHERE: Curry Student Center Ballroom (Building #50)
TIME: International Students: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM; Domestic Students: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
4:00 PM - 4:15 PM
International Student Check-in
4:15 PM - 4:30 PM
Welcome from Global Student Success for International Students
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
SEVIS Information Session by ISSI for International Students
The following information applies to ALL students:
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Participate in a campus tour
- Obtain Husky ID
- Browse information tables: Disability Resources Center, NUOnline, Library, Writing Center, Financial Aid, Campus Safety, Global Student Success
- Office of Academic and Student Support Services
- Career Services and Cooperative Education
- Student Accounts
Academic Program Breakout Sessions
Other Important Information
- Please print the parking permit for Columbus Garage and display the permit on the dashboard of your car.
- If you have any additional questions please contact the College of Professional Studies at 1.877.668.7727.
- If you will not be able to attend the new student orientation, presentations will be posted here after orientation.
- Attention International Students: Students are required to attend a mandatory Immigration Clearance session. Prior to attending, please complete the Immigration Clearance Form. For more information about general International Student and Scholar Institute (ISSI) Orientation sponsored sessions, please review the orientation schedule.