Congratulations on becoming an integral member of the College of Professional Studies community. Near the beginning of the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms, the Office of Academic & Student Support Services invites new students to attend an orientation session.
Whether taking classes online or on campus, participants will have an opportunity to meet other students and learn more about being a student at the College of Professional Studies.
Note: Doctor of Education and Doctorate in Law and Policy students have a separate orientation program. It is not necessary to attend this orientation program.
Spring 2014 New Student Orientation
WHEN: Wednesday, April 2, 2014
WHERE: Curry Student Center Ballroom
TIME: International Students: 4:15 PM - 8:00 PM; Domestic Students: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
4:15 PM - 4:30 PM
International Student Check-in
4:30 PM - 4:45 PM
Welcome from Global Student Success for International Students
4:45 PM - 5:00 PM
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Participate in a campus tour
- Obtain a Husky ID
- Browse information tables: Academic Support Services, Campus Safety, Disability Resources Center, Financial Aid, Global Student Success, Northeastern University Student Health Plan, Northeastern Writing Center, NUOnline, Snell Library, Spiritual Life, Student Accounts, University Health and Counseling Services, and Veteran Services
- Office of Academic and Student Support Services
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Career Services and Cooperative Education
Academic Program Breakout Sessions
- Ask questions of academic advisors for your program
- Hear about course options and receive guidance from faculty
- Learn tips for new students
If you need a parking permit for the event, please download and print out this pass for Columbus Garage at 795 Columbus Avenue.