Double Husky Alumni Scholarship
Earn your graduate degree or certificate with an alumni tuition discount of 25 percent
As a Husky, you know the benefits of a Northeastern University student experience and degree. Now with our Double Husky Scholarship you have the chance to earn a master's degree or graduate certificate—at a discount—that can help you take the next step in your career.
In order to be eligible for a Double Husky Scholarship, you must:
- Have graduated from Northeastern (both undergraduate and graduate alumni are eligible)
- Submit an application and all other required materials to your graduate program of interest. Acceptance is determined by each program. Doctoral programs are not eligible
- Be admitted into an approved and eligible Northeastern University College of Professional Studies full- or part-time master's degree or graduate certificate program
Double Husky Discount Details
- The Double Husky Scholarship offers Northeastern alumni a tuition discount of up to 25%
- The reduction of up to 25% applies to tuition only. You are responsible for financing the remaining costs of your degree
- You can only receive one scholarship from Northeastern, so if you already receive other grant aid from the university, you will be given the award of higher value
Fill out the form to the right to download more Double Husky Scholarship information or to request a call from one of our helpful enrollment coaches.