Agency of Digital Services - Portfolio Manager
Leader of a portfolio office with ten direct project management and business analysis staff and more than 30 contracted personnel. Professional development of direct staff, including functional (hard) skills and leadership (soft) skills. Champion and trainer of project management methodologies (Waterfall and SCRUM).
Agency of Human Services - Program Manager
Led a distributed team of 50+ State personnel and contracted developers to progress the State’s Insurance Exchange and Medicaid eligibility and enrollment system (Vermont Health Connect) to incorporate Economics Services programs (SNAP, TANF, etc).
Keurig - Senior Manager, Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)
- Led a project management office with greater than $100 million dollars in development budget.
- Directly led a strategic project, accountable to the CEO, that delivered greater than $100 million in recurring revenue.
- Developed and drove incremental improvement in project management methods and tools, increasing new product development portfolio performance by 50%.
- Facilitated portfolio management for the chief operations officer.
- Regularly delivered in-class and online training in project management processes and tools.
- Authored the training series for the company’s project management tool (PPMT).
Lehman Brothers - Assistant Vice President, Project Management Office
- Project Manager for back-office (operations) systems modernization projects.
- Led the introduction of a global portfolio management process for business-critical mainframe applications and subsequently trained management in adoption of the portfolio management process.
Rutgers University - Instructional Technologies Developer & Project Manager
- Project Manager & Developer for the Universitys web-based learning management system, Digiclass.
- System was showcased at the 2008 Northeast Association of Language Learning Technology (NEALLT) conference.